Disney's movie 'Tinkerbell' [and other FAIRY movies including Tinker Bell]

I am very disappointed in the Disney Company, They make a movie Starring Tinker Bell as a Fairy.If you look at the original Peter Pan Movie you will notice that Tinker Bell is a PIXIE, this is proved on the blurb on the back of the film 'with his [Peter Pan] hot-tempered pixie companion, Tinker Bell.

Though in the new Tinker Bell Fairy movies the company swings between her being a fairy. Quote: Disney Fairies franchise produced by DisneyToon Studios. It revolves around Tinker Bell, a fairy character created by J. M.

Barrie in his play Peter Pan. In Peter Pan the movie she is a Pixie but in the original stories before the movies she was a fairy, the line "I do believe in Fairies" proves this. In the sequel of Peter Pan, Return to Neverland the same problem arises. In this movie they call her a pixie but for some reason her light goes out for Jane saying "I especially don't believe in FAIRIES".

Tinker Bell is a Pixie. even Peter ends up saying to Jane "because you don't believe in fairies Tinks Light is going out".

I want the Disney company to decide or apologize for not doing enough research for their movies, I am not impressed and this is a first for I am a huge Disney fan but if this goes on, eventually when I have children I will only let them watch the good well researched Disney Movies live Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Lion King or The Jungle Book.

Thank you for listening and help me to give awareness to the Disney Company

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 6 No 6
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 16, 2014 #901204

This is what I got from this: you couldn't find anything else to complain about with Disney so you did PIXIES VS FAIRIES. Really?

1 0 Reply

Sep 30, 2011 #352263

:roll wow... there are some real problems in our society and tinkerbell is no. 1 million on the list. I second the Captain's sentiment about offspring. :eek

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Disney. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Disney.
Filing a new complaint about